- My second sailfish
- (sailfish on the right side)
- Common name: Susay
- Other names: Sailfish
- Scientific name: Istiophorus platypterus
- Date caught: February 28, 1998
- Place caught: Anda, Pangasinan, Philippines
- Time of strike: 11:35 A.M.
- Time boated: 11:56 A.M.
- Weight: 8.8 kilograms or 19.36 lbs.
- Length: 184 CMS.
- Equipment used: 30 lb. line on a Penn GTi 340 level wind
series trolling reel & 7 feet Fenwick
two piece trolling rod
- Lure: Home-made hookless Mop lure by Eddie Cacho