PHILIPPINE GAME FISHING FOUNDATION
- The first and oldest Fishing club in the Philippines.
- The club maintains Don Andres Soriano Sportfishing Camp
inside the Philippine Navy headquarters in Barangay San Vicente, Sta. Ana, Cagayan.
- The fishing camp serves as the take-off point for anglers
traveling to Susay Rock, about two to three hours away by motorized banca.
- Anglers intending to try out the fishing grounds of
Camiguin Island can also use the fishing camp as their base although the traveling time to
Camiguin island will take about four hours.
- Fishing Camp facilities include:
- Four (4) Rooms, each room with two
double-decker beds good for four persons & air-conditioning
- External Shower and Toilet (cold water
- Camping Ground
- 5 specially made sportfishing 30 foot
outrigger bancas powered by one (1) single two-stroke Briggs &
- Stratton 16 HP engine
- Anglers intending to go tuna-fishing in Palawan can make
their fishing arrangements with the club.
- Anglers intending to go marlin fishing in Sta.Cruz,
Zambales can make their fishing arrangements with the club.
- Call 1-800-ASK-KEEN
my extension is: 067559
- (For US & Canadian residents only, Charges